Tuesday, February 9, 2010







1. I have a Iot misfortune because Al Rayyan club is lost yesterday.

2. Real Madrid club have joint project with many people in the world.

3. When I buy a new car I consultant my father.

4. When I play football with my frinds I can reaction with them.

5. Egypt a strategic location so that it has the Straits of the Red Sea which is Egypt's largest taxpayer in some people's opinion.

6. Qatar has launched the first research and exploration of oil in the forties.

7. Many of the fires occur in areas of dense forest as a result of storms thunderstorms.

8. I saw one of the most famous personalities coincidence in a restaurant.

9. Ali of the ancients in Qatar Petroleum.

10. Archaeologists have discovered a lot of ancient relics in Egypt.

11. There are many channels of television, the discovery in the channels of interesting and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment